Monday, November 3, 2014

love & loss.


Displaying photo.PNG

I  keep saying that whatever was/is between us is over now,
but how do I say goodbye?

I like to explore all the possibilities, both constructive and destructive
but ultimately I have found that love always says more about the ones who feel it rather than the ones that they love.

I have learned to accept the fact that I am a woman who believes in the love. The type of love that endures.
Love that is treasurable because it is polished in pain.

That is why I am so confounded by the act of goodbye.
to me, goodbye's mark an end  of some sort
& I am frustrated by our need to categorize everything in terms of a beginning, middle, and end
because the mere idea that we can ever experience someone in their entirety is, quite frankly, stupid.
There are so many layers to each and every one of us that should not never be reduced.

which brings me to my next question:

Can you ever stop loving someone?
if so, how can you be sure it was love at all?


if there is love between two people, it is there forever and you should expect to carry it with you for the rest of your life.

so tell me, why do you insist on making this a goodbye ?


xoxo
@msangiesegura


No comments:

Post a Comment